Each month our cheese experts will share with you their passion and knowledge for cheese by selecting a theme that will introduce you to some of their favorites. You will receive a pound of cheese, cut from three distinct varieties along with an accompaniment. We choose cheeses from around the world and include recipes, wine or beverage pairings and presentation suggestions.
Every cheese has its own story and the cheese of the month is a great way to share that information with you. Our tasting notes detail the origin, nuances and history of each cheese and compliment.
Your Cheese of the Month selection will be ready the third Tuesday of each month. Most customers pick up their selection themselves, but we can ship anywhere in the United States for additional shipping and handling cost.
The Cheese of the Month Club is $40 per month.
- October 2013 Cheese of the Month: Macaroni and Cheese
- November 2012- Cheese Love
- September 2012- Oktoberfest/Beer and Cheese
- August 2012- Cheese for Breakfast
- July 2012- Cheese and Cocktails
- June 2012- Picnics
- May 2012- Cheeses You Think You Know
- April 2012- Fresh, Spring Cheese
- February 2012- Italian Cheese
- January 2012- Cheese Fondue
- March 2012- Staff Picks
- November 2011- Washed Rind Cheeses
- October 2011- Hearty Lentils for Fall
- September 2011- Pasta Filata
- August 2011- American Cheese Society Winners
- July 2011- Slow Food
- June 2011- Cheeseburgers
- May 2011- French Favorites
- April 2011- Springtime and Cheese
- March 2011- The Art of Tasting Cheese
- February 2011- Staff Picks
- January 2011-Snacking Cheese